We do not share any information we have about you with anyone or use if for anything other than contacting you in relevant matters.
- What information is collected? The following data may be collected, stored and used:
- information about visits to and use of this Website;
- information about any transactions carried out between users and the site owner in relation to this Website, including information relating to any purchases made of goods or services;
- information provided for the purpose of registering / subscribing to services on this Website and/or email notifications / contact requests / messages sent;
- information concerning files downloaded from this site.
- Information about Website visits. Information may be collected about your computer and visits to this Website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and page views. This information may be used in the administration of this Website, to improve this Website, and for marketing. Cookies that are not used to collect information for advertising purposes may be used on this Website. A cookie is a file sent to and stored by your browser which can be used to recognise your computer and to personalise this Website for you. Third party advertisers on this site may also send you cookies and we suggest you set your browser to refuse to accept cookies from websites you do not directly visit.
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- send information to you (other than marketing communications) which may be of interest to you by post, email or other communications technology;
- send you marketing communications relating to the business of this Website [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which may be of interest to you by post, email or other communications technology (users can unsubscribe from mailing lists employed by this Website);
- supply other companies with statistical information about visitors to this Website which can not identify individual users. Your personal information will not be provided to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your express consent.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with current or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend the legal rights of the Website owner (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which the Website owner is (or is contemplating) selling or purchasing.
- Security of your personal data. Reasonable precautions are taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and no guarantee for the security of data sent over the internet is given.
- Third party Websites. The Website may contain links to other Websites. No responsibilty for the privacy policies (or content) of third party Websites is taken by the owner of this Website.